My personal blog of random works in progress of doodles and environmental game art. I'll be posting sketches, UE4 stuff, shaders, lines of code and possibly even flying Pugs.
Roofblockin
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
So I baked out a roof tile and slapped them on some planes to see if that can salvage the scene. It didnt really do much...
Finally been playing around with Modo and getting some decent results! Here is what I think will revolutionize how we build normal maps for games FYI: This IS baked into a normal map for the final result Basically removes the need to have a typical Sub D mesh for clean beveling. You can essentially have the worst geo ever (booleans and ngons) and still get smooth results.
Early material tests, trying out Zbrush tiles with dDo for texturing My mega UBER material with way too many controls and apparently too many instructions...
Comments
Post a Comment