My personal blog of random works in progress of doodles and environmental game art. I'll be posting sketches, UE4 stuff, shaders, lines of code and possibly even flying Pugs.
Mood / Lighting
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Finally getting closer to the mood I originally intended, which was a Deadspace inspired scene. Did a lot of lighting, using all realtime lights trying to achieve a more cinematic look. Almost there!
Finally been playing around with Modo and getting some decent results! Here is what I think will revolutionize how we build normal maps for games FYI: This IS baked into a normal map for the final result Basically removes the need to have a typical Sub D mesh for clean beveling. You can essentially have the worst geo ever (booleans and ngons) and still get smooth results.
Woop the game I've been working on over at Black Bird Interactive is now out and getting wicked reviews. Here is some art I had a chance to work on while on that project. More can be found at my Artstation @ morepolys.artstation.com
Comments
Post a Comment